A message from Leadership: UDD members are expected to always protect the integrity of the clan, and have a positive impact on it. Remember, at the end of the day, you and ONLY you are responsible for YOUR actions. Any member that jeopardizes the integrity or well being of the clan in any way will be promptly banned. This includes but is not limited to causing drama amongst clan members, starting rumors about fellow clan members, gossiping, etc. The banning process will require Leadership to hold a vote and the majority must vote in favor of banning the member.
1. All members of UDD must be 18 years old or older. The Commander may approve an application of someone younger, but this is rarely done and is a case by case scenario.
2. No sexism, sexual harassment, racism, or abuse of any kind will be tolerated in UDD. This is not limited to only with other members, but also members within the PSN community. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediately removal from the clan. No appeal may be issued for this type of conduct.
3. If a problem arises, whether in the game or via chat, use your direct Chain of Command to resolve the problem. This would mean that a private would reach out to his or her Corporal for immediate issues or questions. If this cannot solve the issue, the Corporal will take it to his or her Lieutenant, who will then take it to his or her Captain. If the issue still has not be resolved, it will be forwarded to the Staff member of the squad, and he or she will forward the information to the Generals/Commander if no resolution can be created. (Private<Corporal<Lieutenant<Captain<Staff<General<Commander)
4. UDD is under a three strike system. This means that breaking three rules in a single scenario may get you removed from the clan. If you accumulate three strikes in any three month period, you will be removed from the clan. The severity of how badly the rules were broken may result in more strikes. Acquiring strikes may also lead to a demotion if you hold a leadership role in the clan. If you are removed, you will be issued a dishonorable discharge pending any appeals.
5. If you receive three strikes in three months and are facing removal, you may have one appeal during the duration of your time in UDD. This appeal must occur two weeks after the initial removal from the clan. It must be sent to the Generals and Commander of UDD. Leadership may impose restrictions, or probationary period if you are permitted to rejoin the clan.
6. All clan members must wear "UDD" as their clan tag at all times. This must be done in every game that supports this feature. Failure to follow this will result in a formal warning. If it occurs more than once, Leadership reserves the right to hand out a strike, or ban the user breaking the rule.
7. Members are not permitted to be in another clan while being in UDD. This is a 0 tolerance policy, and will result in immediately being banned and issued a dishonorable discharge from our clan. No appeal may be issued for this type of misconduct.
8. UDD members are expected to be aware of what they are posting both on the website and in general clan chat on PSN. There are a few underage members in the general clan chat, and this requires members to be mindful of what is posted in there. Overtly sexual or vulgar posts will not be tolerated in that chat. UDD offers a NSFW chat that you can ask to be added to on PSN. Failure to follow this rule may result in a strike.
9. Similar rules apply to chat parties, especially if an underage member is present. As Demon says, if it would make your mama blush, don't say it.
10. UDD members must respect their Chain of Command. There will be times that a member may disagree with his or her CoC, however, at no point is is valid to openly argue, or disrespect a superior. There are appropriate ways to conduct yourself if there is a disagreement or issue (See rule 3). Failure to respect your CoC, may result in a warning, strike, demotion, or removal from the clan.
Game Play Rules
1. UDD members will not engage in hacking, cheating, or modding. UDD is known for playing fair, and still kicking ass. If a member is found to be hacking, cheating, or modding, a warning will be issued. After the warning, the three strike policy will be activated.
2. Rage quitting in the middle of a match, training, practice, or scrimmage will not be tolerated. Do not leave your teammates behind on the battle field. Leadership can issue a warning the first time this occurs, however, they reserve the right to activate the strike system. *If an event outside of gaming occurs and you need to leave a match, please do not hesitate to leave. Alert your proper Chain of Command as soon as possible, and explain what happened.*
3. When in lobbies, the highest ranking UDD member will retain the right to call out the strategy for whatever game mode is being played. If there are members holding the same rank present in the lobby together, this responsibility rotates every other match. If this member calls out that the team will hold on a certain map, then everyone is expected to hold their spots accordingly. If the member decides that it is a run-n-gun map, the team is expected to follow this instruction. Repeatedly failing to follow the group's determined strategy may result in a warning, strike, or removal from the clan.
4. UDD members are expected to show sportsmanship during games, especially when communicating in a public lobby. Do not run your mouth towards anyone in the clan, or any random players in the lobby. Fighting, showing out, or being obnoxious in lobbies will activate the three strike system. Leadership may issue a warning the first time it occurs, but reserves the right to hand out a strike based on the severity of the first offense.
5. Do not bash your own teammates during a game. This could mean, but is not limited to, pointing out if someone had a bad game, or if someone was in the wrong spot. Instead, take a productive approach and offer to help that person learn the correct spots, or politely ask if they need help setting up a class for the next match, etc. To avoid future issues if there is a problem, as always, each member reserves the right to play or not play with any member. Abusive interactions will not be tolerated, and may result in a warning, strike, or removal from the clan.
6. UDD members are expected to attend mandatory meetings, practices, scrimmages, etc. If you cannot attend one of these events, please follow your CoC and alert them that you will not be present. Repeatedly missing events without notifying leadership may result in a warning, strike, or removal from the clan.
7. During meetings, practices, scrimmages, etc. it is imperative that members act professionally and take the sessions serious. UDD believes in the notion that you practice how you play. It is expected that those in attendance during these events will follow the general rule of only having one person talking at a time, and limiting background distractions. This helps ensure that there are less chances of other members becoming confused, or the host of the event is interrupted. There will be a slotted time at the end of these events for questions. Repeated failure to follow these general guidelines for events may result in a warning, strike, or removal from the clan.
8. Do not set up any clan battles with other teams under the UDD name. You may suggest a battle or scrimmage to your direct CoC, and they will determine if it is appropriate. Failure to follow this rule will result in a strike.
9. Members are expected, when permitting, to check the website once a week for critical clan updates such as event listings, or roster changes. If a member has the means necessary to check the website, but fails to do so, this may result in a warning, demotion, strike, or removal from the clan.
10. If you have been given a leadership role in the clan, and fail to meet the requirements for that role, your CoC holds the right to demote you for not fulfilling your duties.
Leadership reserves the right to award warnings, strikes, demotions, and bans in any variation seen fit by majority vote. Undead Dynasty sees itself as a family for all of our members. These rules are guidelines to ensure that everyone has a fun experience here, and feels welcomed to game with every member.